This article explain how to change the password we store for your VPS. This password is by OMNIconnect staff if they need to access your VPS for administrative or support purposes so it's best if you keep it updated if you change your root/administrator password on your VPS.
Portal Login Explained
If you login to the portal website using your email address and password you can administer all your VPSs, change account details, place new orders etc.
If you login to the portal website using your VPS username and password you will only have access to manage a single VPS, no mention of VPSBlocks is made, and no ability to modify your account or order services.
To change your stored VPS password
1. Go to https://portal.controlmyvps.com.au
2. Login using your email address and password
3. Click on the 'Modify' tab
4. Select the VPS in question from the drop down list box
5. Click on 'Change Password'
6. Enter your new password and click 'Save Changes'