1. Open Outlook 2010
2. Click File, and then click the Accounts Settings Box, and select Account Settings...
3. Click the New button...
4. Select the Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP option
5. Click Next >
6. Tick the box titled "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and Click Next >
7. Check "Internet E-Mail" and Click Next >
8. Enter your name in the appropriate text box
9. In the E-mail address text box, type your Omniconnect e-mail address (e.g. email@example.com)
10. Choose POP3 for Server Information
11. In the Incoming mail server text box, type mail.omni.net.au
12. In the Outgoing mail server text box, type mail.omni.net.au
13. In the Account name text box, type your Omniconnect username or email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
14. Click the Remember password check box so that it has a tick
15. In the Password text box, type your Omniconnect password
*** IMPORTANT ***
*** You will not be able to send any emails unless you complete the following steps!
16. Click on the button titled "More Settings"
17. Click on the Tab entitled "Outgoing Server" and tick the box entitled "My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
18. Click on the Advanced tab and in the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) box change the 25 to 587
19. Click Ok
20. Click Next >
21. Click Finish
22. Click Close
If you require guided help, assistance is available at our current support rates.